The safety of everyone who is involved with, participates in or spectates at the rally is our top priority, and so we ask that you read the following and keep it in mind over the weekend of our rally and any other rally you may attend.
Please listen to the marshals – if they ask you to move or inform you that you are standing in an unsafe place, follow the instructions that they give. They are there for your safety and want to ensure that we run the safest rally possible.
If it is deemed that anyone is in an unsafe place and they refuse to follow the marshal’s instructions. Then the stage will be classed as being unsafe and as a result will be cancelled.
Obviously, we do not want this to happen, so we would greatly appreciate it if you would listen to and follow any instructions given by our marshals, and that you read the following. Thanks.
Please take a few minutes to read through the rest of this page and watch these videos about your safety and the safety of those competing on the rally – thanks.
- Stand on the track
- Stand below the level of the track
- Stand in front of arrows or signs
- Stand in Prohibited Areas
- Stand in or behind Box Junctions
- Stand or sit on or near logs piles, walls or fences
- Sit close to the edge of the track
- Block escape routes
- Be distracted
- Play games with your safety or that of the drivers
- Remove stage signs or arrows
- Be the one to stop the stage
Be Sure That
- The unexpected can happen
- If you ignore Marshal’s instruction the stage will be stopped
- Expect the unexpected
- Listen for approaching cars
- Remain alert
- Leave yourself room to move quickly
- Try to keep behind something solid
- Keep children under supervision
- Do as the Marshals ask
- Help the Marshals to run a safe stage
- Others around you
- This stage
- Motor Sport
News: RALLY’S ROMAN RENDEZVOUS
Competitors in this year’s Pirelli International Rally, a round of t...Read More
Kielder Forest’s gravel tracks will again echo to the sound of high ...Read More